Saturday, October 5, 2013

Moment of seriousness.

For those of you that have read all my other posts before this, you know that i make my life seem like a pile of dog turds but i promise its not. The recent situation that i posted about my mom just really got a whole bunch of things whirling around in my head and i feel like i need to let it out. First off i want to ask a question. have you ever just looked in the mirror and thought "wow. im such a different person then who i was last year." Well if you have im going to be honest and say that i have too. I am a sophomore in high school right now and im going to be sixteen in april. With every minute that i have lived being the age 15, i feel like each day im growing. When i was 14 i barely had a care in the world and i would cry, laugh, scream, ect. at things that meant almost nothing. Everything bad that had ever happened to me was like the end of the world and I just loved the though of not even living on this earth anymore. Like i said before with every day that  live being 15 I gain more and more knowledge. Slowly with each day, with each smile, with each heart break, with each frown i become this girl sitting on this computer typing this. I become a warrior. In D&C 6: 36 the lord says "look unto me in every thought. Doubt not, fear not." This is just a few words that i have come to live by. Who i am right now is a girl thats just pushing through life. When something happens that used to make me cry, i look at it as though it is a pointless matter. Im used to the pain, and to be honest i think that is my saving grace. When im at school i never talk to anyone, because i have learned to love being alone. When i see my ex- best friend with the girl that he replaced me with my heart breaks, but thats life. No one ever said it would be easy. The point that im trying to make is that "lifes a climb, but the view is great." (sorry its hannah montana. I just had to do it XD)  Life is going to be a hoe a lot of the time, but no matter what happenes, it gets better. Dont ever stop living your life because of one mistake or one heart break. Every single one of you guys are amazing. That i would never lie about. So im just gonna say, never give up on your life, be yourself, and NEVER let someone make you feel less then you really are. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment