Friday, October 25, 2013

Character review #1

Gale hawthorn: 
(The hunger games trilogy)



So many people get mad at me about this but honestly you guys, I really dislike Gale. From the minute his character was introduced in the first book I really didn't like how rude he seemed. Everybody always tells me that I should like him for being a good friend to katniss but seriously, there were times were he wasn't very nice to her at all. For example HE BLEW UP PRIM! ...... I do understand that he didn't know that he had at first but I think he should have been smart enough to know that she was down there helping. Not only was that a problem but in catching fire he would always get pissed at katniss just because she didn't love him and he would go off on kind of a fit. I do feel bad that his heart was broken but in the end he honestly wasn't meant to be with katniss. 


No comments:

Post a Comment