Friday, September 12, 2014

Tfios in 4 days

So I'm sure everyone knows already but TFIOS comes out on DVD in 4 days. 4 DAYS! I already have money saved for it and I'm prepared to die just like I did in the theater. 
One thing I realized though was that I never posted about when I saw the movie so I will now. I saw TFIOS the day before it came out in theaters. I went to a special presentation for it that was called "the night before our stars" where they gave us signed posters, charm bracelets, and we got to have a live chat with the cast and john green after the movie. 


It was such an amazing night. I cried so hard that I was literally dry heaving and I almost threw up. (I know I'm a dork) but for real it was so beautiful. It was almost exact to the book and it just killed me. It's just such a sick, twisted, and beautiful story all at once. I'm very thankful I got the opportunity that I did to see it in advance. 

So ya. I'm getting the DVD this Tuesday and I can't wait to drown in my own tears all over again. 

~bloody_mockingjay

No comments:

Post a Comment